We need to clean air ducts, or vents regularly to avoid problems such as reducing air circulation within the HVAC system, forming of poisonous mold, allergies, etc. The vent cleaning of your houses and commercial buildings is needed after a regular interval of time so that you can breathe in pollutant-free air.
You can also follow these following steps to stop occurring of any contamination in your air duct system, steps are as follows:
- You should use the highest efficiency air filter which is recommended by the manufacturer of your HVAC system.
- You should also do change filters regularly
- If your heating system has in-duct humidification equipment then be sure that you operate and maintain the humidifier as recommended by the manufacturer of your system.
- In case your filters become clogged, you should change them more frequently.
- Also, be sure that your system doesn’t have any missing filters so that air doesn’t bypass filters through gaps around the filter holder.
- It would be good if you use a HEPA vacuum to remove dust from your home. You can also use the highest efficiency filter bags for your vacuum cleaner.
- During construction in your home, you should seal off supply and return registers and also do not operate your HVAC system until after cleaning up the dust caused by the renovation work.
Duct cleaning surrey BC professionals can assist you while cleaning your air duct or HVAC system. In this case, skills are required and cleaning professionals will do all your vent cleaning with new updated techniques. How can you prevent air duct contamination?